• Breaking News

    Monday 25 November 2013

    DDLJ: Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Mein


    Chorus
    zara sa jhuum luu.n mai.nShall I stagger a little bit?
    are na re na re naOh no, please no, oh no!
    zara sa ghuum luu.n mai.nShall I spin a little bit?
    are na re na re naOh no, please no, oh no!
    aa tujhe chuum luu.n mai.nCome and I’ll give you a kiss!
    are na re baaba naOh no, child, no!
    mai.n chalii banake havaaI’m gone like the wind!
    rabba mere mai.n nu bachaaGod help me!
    mausam bhii be’imaan mastii ka ye samaa.nEven the sky's feeling the intoxication of this season!
    roko logo.n zamii.n pe girane laga aasmaanEveryone stop!  The sky's falling toward the earth!
    THumak THumak ke jhuuluu.ngiiI’ll stagger and swing around,
    mai.n uDake gagan ko chhuu luu.NgiiI’ll fly up and touch the heavens!
    mai.n chalii banake havaaI’m gone like the wind!
    rabba mere mai.n nu bachaGod help me!
    Chorus
    THa.nDHii THa.nDHii pavan jalataa hai ye badanThe cold cold wind burns my body.
    jii chaahata hai bana luu.n tujhako apana sajanIt longs to make you into my lover.
    hu’aa nahii.n yeh pahale kabhiiI've never felt like this before.
    merii chaal badal ga’ii abhii abhiiI'm staggering;
    mai.n chalii banake havaaI’m gone like the wind!
    rabba mere mai.n nu bachaGod help me!
    Chorus
    jaatii hai tuu kahaa.n jaaneman jaanejaa.nWhere are you going, sweetheart?
    laDakii hai tuu khuubsuurat laDakaa mai.n naujavaa.nYou’re a beautiful girl, and I’m a man in his prime.
    tujhe gale lagaa luu.n aa palako.n me.n biTHa luu.N aaI’ll embrace you, come here, I’ll win you over!
    ho gaya mujhe nashaOh, I’m drunk.
    rabba mere mai.n nu bachaGod help me!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Recent Post

    Fashion

    http://rchelicopter.rapidniche.com/store/beauty/department

    Beauty

    Travel