• Breaking News

    Sunday 7 December 2014

    Taylor Swift - Blank Space

    ..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

    [Verse 1]
    Nice to meet you
    Where you been?
    I could show you incredible things
    Magic, madness, heaven, sin
    Saw you there and I thought oh my god
    Look at that face, you look like my next mistake
    Love's a game, wanna play
    New money, suit and tie
    I can read you like a magazine
    Ain't it funny rumors fly
    And I know you heard about me
    So hey, let's be friends
    I'm dying to see how this one ends
    Grab your passport and my hand
    I could make the bad guys good for a weekend

    [Pre-Chorus]
    So it's gonna be forever
    Or it's gonna go down in flames
    You can tell me when it's over
    If the high was worth the pain
    Got a long list of ex-lovers
    They'll tell you I'm insane
    Cause you know I love the players
    And you love the game

    [Chorus]
    Cause we're young and we're reckless
    We'll take this way too far
    It'll leave you breathless
    Or with a nasty scar
    Got a long list of ex-lovers
    They'll tell you I'm insane
    But I got a blank space baby
    And I'll write your name

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Recent Post

    Fashion

    http://rchelicopter.rapidniche.com/store/beauty/department

    Beauty

    Travel