• Breaking News

    Saturday 14 July 2012

    Give Your Heart A Break – Demi Lovato


    As seen on : Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart A Break (Official Music Video) HD

    The day I first met you
    You told me you’d never fall in love
    But now that I get you
    I know fear is what it really was
    Now here we are, so close
    Yet so far, haven’t I passed the test?
    When will you realize
    Baby, I’m not like the rest
    Don’t wanna break your heart
    I wanna give your heart a break
    I know you’re scared it’s wrong
    Like you might make a mistake
    There’s just one life to live
    And there’s no time to waste, to waste
    So let me give your heart a break
    Give your heart a break
    Let me give your heart a break
    Your heart a break
    Oh, yeah yeah
    Enhanced by Zemanta

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Recent Post

    Fashion

    http://rchelicopter.rapidniche.com/store/beauty/department

    Beauty

    Travel